List of Business/Corporate Documents Required (KYB) in order to approve you for FULL use of our secure payments platform
1. Copy of your passport, driver’s license or other Government issued photographic identity document that is in date/valid
2. Recent (within last three months) utility bill such as electricity, gas, telephone or Government bill or receipt such as Tax, utilities etc. that reflects the address and evidence of your residency and country.
For Company: (Please appreciate that our MyChoice Programs are aimed at business owners and NOT private individuals)
1. Memorandum & Articles of Association (all pages)
2. Certificate of Incorporation.
3. Details of other directors/owners that are registered with your business. We will need identity documentation the same as Administrator level.
4. Recent utility bill, Office rental agreement or document evidencing your Business operating address.
5. The Bank’s name, sort code/BIC number and last four digits of your current/business account from where you will be sending us money from.
6. Copy of the latest Bank Statement for the Company showing the account number, name of company, business address and transaction pages showing activity.
7. If your company is involved in providing an e-wallet or in making payments on behalf of customers, we also need to see your relevant financial services licence.
8. Simply log in to the platform with your existing credentials and upload the documents directly. We will then examine the documents and if all in order, approve you for full functionality.
Only Name, Address and Date of Birth are required in order to create entry-level cards